Saturday, September 02, 2006

Current Photo


Auntie A says that I don't post enough photos of us, so here's a current photo of T. I put more on Flickr, so check them out if you're interested.

Suddenly, I feel gigantic and awkwardly pregnant. It doesn't help that several people have asked my due date then reacted with stunned surprise when I tell them that we have another two months to go. Their eyes pop open, mouths drop and they stammer some variation of, "Wow! You're huge! I mean, you're tiny, but so HUGE!" It's very flattering. So, just keep it to yourselves, people. I have about 10 more pounds to gain before I'm through!

Tomorrow we're going to Horseshoe lake in Woodland, WA. We'll be picnicing, swimming, and rafting with the fam. I'll get some pics and let you know how it goes... Happy Labor Day!

No comments: