Sunday, October 15, 2006

Early

Well, it's 5 am and I've been awake since 2:45. Some tweeker on the street screaming and punching mailboxes did the trick. I've tried just about everything, but I can't get back to sleep. Even the baby is still sleeping, so I can't blame it! I guess it's just preparation for the midnight feedings to come....

My shower is later today, I'm really excited. I think I'll have to squeeze in a nap, though! I ordered the fabric for the baby's quilt yesterday. It's super cute, I'll post a picture when it's all done. I hope to get it done before it's born, I have about 3 or 4 weeks, so I should be able to do it.

T and A* are going to enjoy a "Boy's Day Out" where no girls are allowed. If it's not too rainy, they're going to the Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge for BirdFest. T loves the "boys days out". He runs around all morning saying, "no moms allowed!" After the baby's born we'll have to switch days and have a "T's day out, no babies allowed!" afternoons. That way I can get a regular "fix" of undivided TVO love.

Well, I guess I better get back to lounging in the lazyboy in the dark. I know I'm going to be wiped this afternoon and I can feel a gigantic zit growing on the side of my forehead. Sorry this has been crazy, but that's what you get from a pregnant lady with 4 hours of sleep!

*I always snicker a little when I type that. I've been trying to talk A into naming the baby another "T" name so we can always be "T & A", but he thinks it's a little too "Adam Sandler" for the rest of our lives....

No comments: