Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Still waiting!

I just checked in and she's dilated to 4 centimeters and still doing well. She's sleeping between contractions (she started having them Monday night at 11pm!) and the hospital staff is getting out the delivery equipment. Mema says she's doing great and really powering through. She so tough, I knew she'd be fine! The boys and I are at Aunt Amy's and we are just dying for updates! We'll keep you as up to date as we can. Oh, yeah, I've got my camera ready, so if the parents are ok, there'll be pics of the new baby today!

No comments: