Sunday, July 29, 2007

In my 30's!


Yeah! Check it out! For my birthday, A gave me a new camera. It's so cool. That's what I've been doing this whole time instead of blogging. I took 180 pictures the first week! Now I just need to figure out where they've downloaded to. Keep checking the flickr site and I'll try to get all the good ones online soon.

The boys have been great. T is getting more like a regular kid everyday. He is looking and acting like a big kid. H discovered how to wave and crawl up the stairs. They are both looking adorable. We had a great time at the coast last weekend. We met some friends from Flagstaff on the coast for a family reunion and T and Iyla had a great time playing on the beach together.

My job has been really sucking hard and it doesn't look like it will get better very soon so we're looking to buy a house. A would like to be out of here by September. I'd leave everything that I couldn't carry if it meant we could leave tomorrow. So, more soon. Maybe news about a house....

Cousin Amy and I are getting ready to plan a family reunion in the beginning of October. So, if you're related, you should plan on visiting the Rose City in October.

No comments: