Monday, November 12, 2007

slow-poke baby and other stuff

This is the baby blanket I made for Midge's baby. It comes with matching burp cloths and a drool wipe. Here it is, ready to go. Where is that baby! I know she's not even due until thursday, but come on baby, let's get movin'! We're going to the beach tomorrow, so I'm sure it'll come right on out early wednesday morning, just so I can miss it all! Geez! I wasn't going to go on the business trip with A, but then I realized that if he was gone, I wasn't going to be able to see the birth anyway. This way, I'll be far enough away so as not to be tempted to leave the boys sleeping ( I would never, never do that anyway!). I guess a picture on the phone may be the first glimpse I get of this kid. I hope it waits for us to come home... Sorry, Midge!

Our open house was a success. We had lots of guests and tons of Lebanese food and beer left over. The house was a big hit. I think that anything would have been big after the tiny apartment. Hmmm..... oh, H turns one later this week, we're off to Mt. Hood with the in-laws for Thanksgiving and then the wedding. It's going to be a whirlwind two weeks! I'll talk to you when it's all over! Well, maybe there'll be little updates along the way....

No comments: