Monday, July 28, 2008

Another year older


Thanks to all of you who wished me a happy birthday last week. I am officially 32 years old. whoo! It was a nice, quiet birthday. A tasty breakfast with a friend, cake for lunch and just no big deal. Perfect!

A couple of days later, the boys and I went camping at Fort Stevens State Park with friends. It was just another mom and her two boys and us three. Super fun. The boys were great and didn't fight that much or get too dirty. We chased waves, ate s'mores and stayed up late fighting raccoons. Our last evening we had to scrounge up a last minute dinner because the raccoons out smarted us, but it was delicious. I'd love to go back and play on the beach with them some more. This campground has yurts (many campgrounds in Oregon have yurts or cabins) and I think I'll schedule a cool-weather trip in the off season with the boys. The yurts are nice because they're heated and come with beds. Check flickr for the pics from the trip.

Now it's a few weeks before A, then T have birthdays. Lots of fun (and sweets)!

No comments: