Friday, October 03, 2008

Friday, I'm in Love

but not with Sarah Palin or her over-use of the word "maverick". Seriously. If I have to hear her say that word one more time I will kill my TV! That woman is frightening and while she did better than I imagined she would in the debate last night, I like her less after hearing her speak. I feel like she was chosen as a candidate because she is young and pretty and a woman. That's fine if we're talking "Rock of Love" or ANTM, but this is not a reality show or elections for prom court, people! We're talking Vice President of a real country! With real people (300 million!) and lots of real problems! Honestly, I am insulted that someone thought women so dim-witted and shallow in this country that Palin could lure us to vote the republican ticket. Whew! Sorry, I had to get that off my chest. No more politics!

It's lunch time and I have some folding to finish.

No comments: