Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Recap: Thanksgiving

We had two great dinners for Thanksgiving. One with Aunt Amy and the other at A's parent's. both were delicious and actually quite relaxing! T finally went back to school today after a 10 day vacation. Man, I wish we could get some money into the Portland School District for a full year of classes! The boys and I put out some of the first Christmas decorations last night. I have to stop at the store, though this evening, because I'm already two days behind on the Advent Calendar. T is keeping track of how many pieces of candy he's going to get to eat in order to catch up to the correct date. H's lip is healing nicely and I think he may not have a scar after they pull out the stitch tomorrow. I'll let you all know how that goes! I'm out, yo's!

No comments: