Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Four Things (in no particular order)

H is nearly potty trained! We have no diapers in the house. It is hard work and I don't think he is entirely ready to potty train, but he does a pretty good job. He's still in "nap pants" for naps and night time, and has a hard time keeping his pants dry in the afternoon, but we're working together and getting better every day.



A and I are going to Skamania Lodge next month for two whole nights. Without the kids! I think it's been about 3 years since we did anything without the boys. We can't wait!





Rose Festival is here! T and I are excited for the Grand Floral Parade on June 6th. Are you going down to watch it? Can we sit next to you? I'll bring treats.....





Ahh, summer vacation is just around the corner. I am gearing up for three months with the kids, uninterupted. If you have any ideas of fun things to do, make, see please send them to me.





See you next time!

No comments: