Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Getting better all the time

Better, better, better. I didn't have to clean up any vomit today! H seems on the mend, even though he went to sleep at 5pm this evening and isn't awake at 8:30. I'll probably be up at 5 tomorrow! I'm trying to keep things interesting during the day without doing too much stuff and not giving the boys too little time to just do nothing. This flu has really slowed us down, but I think we're going to have a great summer! Just look at what we've already done (and check out new pics over at flickr):
Not only did T graduate from Kindergarten, but he's learning to ride on 2 wheels! He's just about got it, but is still a little too slow to keep himself from hitting things. I think that he'll be good to go in a few days if we really work with him.


Mmmm! Strawberry sponge cake! It is yummy!

No comments: