Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Honk, Honk!

Hey, today I have a new (to me!) car! It's really my neighbor's old car--the one I've been borrowing for several months. We bartered the car for rides home from school for his daughter. It's not that bad of a gig. I have to drive by her school to pick up T. The only hang up this year is that they get out of school at the same time. That means that D will have to wait for 15 minutes while I pick T up from school. T says that he doesn't want to go back to school, but I need him to get out of the house. The boys have become increasingly annoyed with each other and their bickering is making me old and stabby. H is going to school this year, too. He will start in October, so he gets an extra month of 'mom and boy' time before his four half days a week begin.

We're spending our last day of summer lunching with GG Doris. It's Tuesday, after all! We may even stop by the mall and pick up a new pair of shoes for my feet.

I hope all the kids in the PPS are having a great first day of school! The O'Boys will join you in class tomorrow!

No comments: