Thursday, January 19, 2006

Edie said it best....

Well, it's true, what Edie Brickell said, "When a child lives with crazy, he goes out of his mind!" I am super thankful to have a job that allows me to stay home and not pay rent. I truly have some very kind tenants, but there are a couple who are just crazy. Crazy like you don't want to knock on their door and you REALLY don't want to check on their flooding sink at 1:30am! They threaten lawsuits and curse everyone who is blonde or under 50 for screwing up the country. Gee, I'm sorry that I didn't pick up the phone at 7:30 last night instead of kissing my baby to sleep and that I returned your bogus complaint call BEFORE my office hours began! Did my friendly and competent demeanor freak you out? Am I pressing some psycho trigger by actually doing my job? You, sane people: if, next time you see me, I am naked with clumps of hair missing, you'll know why! Mama, mama, mama, mama help me! Mama, mama, mama, mama tell me what to do!

ps. I LOVE Edie Brickell and New Bohemians! Ghost of a dog is my favorite. I rediscovered it while gathering songs for Mema's iPod.

No comments: