Friday, May 26, 2006

And so it begins...

Traci had her baby yesterday! A baby girl (we all knew that), who is named Elise. I love that name, it's so pretty! She was a whopping 7 lbs 14oz and I hear that everyone is happily resting and doing great. Congratulations! Cousin Jeni should be soon to follow with baby boy Parker Delaney. Another super cute name. The pressure's on to really come up with a good name for our baby. If you have suggestions, please forward them to us. We love the surprise of finding out what the baby is when it's born, so we need girl and boy names. Boy names especially. With A's experience as a teacher, it's hard to come up with names we both like who weren't terrible students...

I was looking at some of my previous posts and there was one from September 2005, that mentions something about no new babies at Christmas. Talk about a jinx! After Traci and Jeni have their babies this week or so, then in October it all starts again with Lisa, then Tosha, then me. I guess there will be a few new babies at Christmas!

No comments: