Monday, July 24, 2006

Holy 30, Batman!

That's right, 30! I am 30 years old, can you believe it!? I don't know if I can. I know my mom can't! The two weeks leading up to my birthday were pretty sucky. I enjoyed spening time with Auntie L, but pretty much everything else sucked major ass. I wasn't even freaked out about my birthday, I didn't even have time to really think about it. My birthday actually began with me crying over a forgotten bag of shredded cheese. T was very sweet and hugged me all morning long. I asked A to please handle all the arrangements for the weekend, be they small or large. I honestly didn't care what we did, I just didn't want to plan anything. The weekend was pretty nice. We went swimming at Lewisville park, ate bbq'ed steak at my parents, spent the night with A's parents and I was taken shopping on sunday. It was very calm and I had lots of time to rest and get a little rejuvenated. I did find some super cute things while shopping (thanks Mams and Auntie J!) and I will be hitting the town in my new, cute duds as soon as the weather cools down a bit.

Now we just sit back and enjoy the rest of the summer. A's birthday is the 8th (30, also!), T's is the 19th (3!!!) and our anniversary is the 25th or 26th. I was thinking about having a bbq later in August, but I still feel a little wiped out and the idea of baking a cake or pie and putting together a bbq makes me want to take a nap. We'll see... Let's hope the next few weeks are a little calmer!

1 comment:

Wishbook said...

Happy 30th, Anne!
I hope you got some pie for your birthday. :)