Thursday, October 19, 2006

36 weeks!

Well, actually, friday I will be officially in my 37th week! My check up went smoothly yesterday after a small hold-up (my doctor was just finishing delivering a couple of babies, geez and wasn't available, geez). My blood pressure was a little elevated, but it was a little stressful rearranging the appointment and it turned out to be nothing. I'm right where I should be. 70% effaced and dilated to one centimeter. Don't get too excited, though because those were pretty much the same stats when I walked into the hospital to be induce with T six days after my due date three years ago.

I'm staying close to home today to sign for a super package from Auntie A. I have to sign for it, so I know it contains some pretty good loot! Also, my monkey fabric came yesterday! I couldn't believe it because it was only shipped on 10/16. It is super cute and I can't wait to stitch the quilt together! I'll show you pictures as I work on it. I have 3, maybe 4 weeks to finish it, I better get working.

No comments: