Thursday, February 15, 2007

Red

Aunt C's birthday! She's 28. Man, what an oldie! Lot's of people report that their 28th year was a good one. We hope hers is great! Happy Birthday!

And, T and I made a red velvet cake in honor of Valentine's day. It turned out well. The cake could have come out of the oven a couple minutes earlier, but the flavor is good and the frosting is super good. It tastes like the filling in a HoHo or Twinkie, but less plastic. We topped it with red sugar and shaved dark chocolate. Yum!

As you can see, we've had lots of cake lately. I think I've caught a cold with a little bit of an unsettled stomach, but looking at the picture makes me want a piece of cake. Man, am I stupid or what? I just don't know if I can resist. If you live near me, please come take a piece of this cake off my hands!

No comments: