Saturday, February 03, 2007

Whoa, February!

I can't believe it's already February! Midge's birthday is just around the corner. We've been hanging out, not doing too much. I've really been trying to get back into the work groove since we'll need to live here for about 9 more months! Man, building a house if frustrating. It's all hurry, hurry, hurry, wait! I'll post more about the house details later today. I have to do the laundry and wash some dishes before A and T get home.

In family news, Aunt Amy is pregnant! We are soooooo happy for her and cannot wait to meet this new little nephew/niece in the fall. Also, Aunt Lisa and Uncle Jason have set a date for the wedding! I'm not telling though, in case you're not invited. Mostly, I'm not telling because I don't know the date! I do know that it's at the beach. Fun camping weekend, perhaps?!?

The boys are great. T got a haircut from Aunt Amy and he looks rather sharp. He helped me make a lemony semolina cake last week that was great. It had meyer lemons and semolina flour so it was a little unusual. He helped me shake the powdered sugar on top:


H is getting BIG! He's all smiles and wiggles lately, which is nice. He's kind of working into a daily routine with his naps and that really helps me get a little work done. He actually rolled over today, but I think it was an accident since he was DONE with tummy-time. Does anyone else's baby hate tummy time? T really hated it. I think he sat up just so he didn't have to do it anymore. H seems to tolerate it a little better, but a couple minutes is the max. It's hard to get a clear picture of him since he's always kicking around, but here's a picture from a couple days ago. I just like to share his cute little face!

No comments: