Wednesday, October 31, 2007

At long last!


Hey, we have internet access again! We were without it for a couple of weeks, it seemed like forever! We're in our new place! It's halloween and we are excited to go trick or treating tonight in our new neighborhood. The boys absolutely love the new digs and are getting comfortable with so much space. T is still a little unsure of being on a different floor than A or I, but he's getting better. We're slowly starting to hang pictures and decorate, but we really don't have anything. The house is a little stark for now, we'll add homey touches as we go along.

We're having an open house on November 10, we hope you'll all drop by. H turns one on November 15. I'm starting to think of cake ideas, if you have any suggestions, please email me! Here's a pic of us trick or treating at Meema's office. I have a ton of pictures to upload to flickr, keep checking back periodically to see what's new. I got some great pics of the boys in the park on that last warm day a week ago, they are super cute, even T let me get some good ones of him!

No comments: