Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Hey, it's October!

practicing trick-or-treating today

Oh, man, I have got to get a handle on Christmas gifts! I have lots of plans, but plans require action and sometimes I am not so in to action. I don't want to leak any spoilers, so that's enough of that!

It is sunny and October and I love it! The weather has been cool, but sunny and the leaves are changing color and the chestnuts are dropping. The boys and I hung the Halloween decorations this afternoon and they decided to practice trick or treating. They dressed as a devil and a fireman. There was no candy (it was before dinner, you know) and they were on the inside of the door, but they still remembered how it goes.

Tomorrow the small boy and I are going to GG Hazel's to help clean out her boxes of stuff. I'm hoping to find a box of Nancy Drew mysteries and maybe some old photos that survived the fire in the original little house. We did find a few last time we were out there and I will post those as soon as I get copies of the scanned image. In the mean time, go out and enjoy autumn!
K and H on GG's lap.


No comments: