Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Just Grumpy

At my last post, T was not quite finished puking. I was finished with it (and the puke laundry), but he had a few more hurls inside. We spent all day sunday at my parents house re-washing bedding, towels and pukey clothes. My mom and I tried a new recipe that is pretty good, but is kind of heavy. I'm not sure if I really like it, but at the time I remember eating it up! I got a cute haircut on Saturday thanks to my cousin Amy. She's learning to cut hair and I let her practice on me. I'll have A take a picture and post it soon.

T is really humming along on the toilet, so much so that he wakes me up in the middle of the night to help him pee or poop. It is an amazing milestone, but I would really rather sleep through the night and not wake up to wipe some kid's butt at 5 in the morning. Not that it's not fun to wake up to, "Mommy, mommy, mommy! I have to go poop!", but I am tired and grumpy, now.

No comments: