Saturday, June 10, 2006

Good Morning



Aarrgh! Peg Leg T! Captain of the Water Table, master of the back porch! Aarrrgh, Maties!

A and I had a great time last night. We ended up seeing Mission: Impossible III because it was playing at the right time. It was ok. The big scenes were much better in the theater than on our 17 inch TV, so that was fine. The last scenes drove A crazy. He was laughing all night. It's not really funny, but Hunt tells Julia he works for a secret agency, IMF, you know with a bunch of secret agents and stuff, tells her it's top secret, and then brings her to the office to meet all of them! "If I tell you, I'd have to kill you, but here goes..."

After, we did end up going to Newport Bay for Happy Hour food and drinks. I had a sprite with cranberry for all of you out there gasping at my alcohol consumption. I am already waaaay too pregnant looking to buy any kind of drink in a bar that isn't obviously non-alcoholic. The food was great. Their pear, pecan and bleu cheese salad is pretty tasty and the fish and chips were good, but you'll need extra tartar sauce.

I'm off to take a shower and then fix some yummy fried potatoes and eggs for breakfast!

No comments: