Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sneaky Baby


For a couple of days now, I'll turn around and find H on his belly playing with a toy not quite where I left him sitting. I wasn't sure if he'd just given up crying when he tips over several hundred times a day or if he was moving himself. Then I caught him! He leans down onto his hands and knees from a sitting position and reaches for the (nearly) out of reach item! Ooh, you sneaky little guy!

Another of H's idiosyncrasies is that he loves to sleep with things over his face. He often pulls a blanket, or piece of his own clothing over his face when putting himself to sleep. I went upstairs to check on him just a bit ago and he'd rolled over to pull his pajamas completely over his face!

God! This whole post makes me sound like a terrible mother! I promise both boys are healthy, well-loved, clean and safe. Geez!

In an effort to distract you from dialing CPS, Auntie A is on her way down to PDX as we speak! We just finished baking a flourless chocolate cake and are anxiously awaiting her arrival! I can hardly wait. It's all I can do to not call her every ten minutes asking if she's almost here. Come to think of it, I haven't talked to here since 10am, I better check in and see if she'll be here for dinner!

No comments: