Friday, June 01, 2007

June!

I can't believe it's already June. This is the beginning of the busiest time of year for us. We have a birthday nearly every week until the end of August. Add to that baby/wedding showers, camping trips, anniversaries and visiting friends. We will be swamped. We'll also be building the house.

H is beginning to crawl forward. He's been scooting around backward for a couple of weeks and this morning he figured out how to move forward a bit. He can only do it if he's super focused on something and isn't thinking about crawling. His first tooth erupted on monday. He's really ticking off the milestones this week! I wonder what he'll do tomorrow?

Yesterday, we checked out a Montessori preschool for T. He was surprised to see some of the same toys at the school. They also impressed him with their collection of globes and animal bones. The clincher was the sawing station he discovered as we left. He was pretty excited about the school when we left. We'll find out at the end of next week if they have an opening for us. I hope so, the teachers seemed super nice. I'm hoping to check out another school next week that has more of an arts focus, but I haven't heard from them, yet.

We also haven't heard from Auntie A since last Wednesday. I think she should be coming home from Alaska pretty soon. I'm excited to hear all of her sea stories.

No comments: