Thursday, December 13, 2007

Quarantine

Today is not the best day for the spontaneous drop-by. H had an eye/ear infection and his amoxicillin is giving him acid poop. Holding a kicking, shrieking toddler while he poops is not one of my favorite things. We've just been rinsing his poor, chapped butt after every diaper. Then last night at 9pm, T starts crying and I discover he's thrown up all over himself, his bed and his bookcase (although the books were spared, thank goodness!). He kept throwing up until 1am and by the last time he'd had enough practice that he could aim into the bowl or toilet. Every time he threw up he say something like, "I hate this!", or "I don't want to be stuck here all night!", or "I wish I was sleeping right now!" Poor kid! I thought I was going to finally get to sleep when A started puking at 2:30. I have a weeks worth of laundry to do. Yay, me! Thank god for 'On Demand'...

No comments: